ASV Pioneer has a reputation for high quality and safety standards across our entire product range. The units which make up the accommodation complex on ASV Pioneer are all DNV 2.7-1 A60 modules encompassing the best of our design and manufacturing principles.
• High structural integrity through excellent design and quality materials.
• Safety First – with the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) fire and gas detection system.
• Air conditioning standard, with individual controls for each cabin area for maximum comfort.
• Under floor heating in the spacious and easy to keep clean ‘en-suite’ facilities.
• Quiet and comfortable living quarter facilities, a place to rest and relax after a hard shift.
The accommodation facilities also include a medic suite, gymnasium and sauna, recreational space, large galley and an 84 person mess room, laundry, offices and all the facilities required for offshore operations.
ASV Pioneer is groundbreaking in its capability to adapt its accommodation to suit client needs. Although currently configured to accommodate 100 POB, this can be re-configured for more, depending on your requirements. Each cabin is currently fitted out with bunks for 2 persons, but they can easily be fitted with an additional bed or bunks to accommodate 3 or 4 persons. The vessel has been designed with ancillary facilities capable of operating smoothly with maximum 220 POB capacity, making ASV Pioneer unique in the marketplace and an ideal accommodation support solution for many different offshore projects.